Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 5 June 2010

Week in Review - Most Popular Items

Good morning from rainy Maine. I hope the weekend brings you all of the rest, relaxation, and fun that you want. As I do every week, I've compiled a list of the seven most popular items of the last week. Before you jump to that list I want to say thank you to everyone that has subscribed to Free Technology for Teachers and or become a fan on Facebook. I'm still amazed that one teacher with a computer can share ideas and resources with more than 22,000 daily readers. Thank you.

Here are the seven most popular items of the last week:
1. 100 Ways to Use VoiceThread in Education
2. Einztein - Locate Online Courses and Course Materials
3. If It Was My Home - Oil Spill Visualization
4. Podcasts in Education Made Simple
5. Fuel the Brain - Free Math Games and Printables
6. Historypin - Historical Images in Google Streetview
7. Buying Stuff Won't Fix Your or My Problems

If this is your first time visiting Free Technology for Teachers, welcome. I'm glad you've found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to Free Technology for Teachers.

To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer