Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 4 February 2013

Guest Bloggers Wanted

In a couple of weeks I will be going away to Moosehead Lake, Maine for my annual ice fishing trip. It's the one time each year that I truly unplug from the Internet. For the last four years I've been fortunate to have some great guest bloggers share their stories while I'm unplugged. This year I'm hoping to have some more guest bloggers share their knowledge and experience on February 17 through 19. If you would like to be a guest blogger please read on and complete the form below.

I'm looking for guest bloggers who can share their experiences using technology in their schools. If you can tell the story in 600 words or less, that's a bonus. While I cannot pay you for your post, I will include links to your blog or website as well as a short bio about you. Past guest bloggers have reported still getting traffic to their blogs more than a year after their posts appeared.

If you are a representative of a company, please do not complete this form.

February 8, 2013 - The form has been closed. All who submitted responses will be contacted shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer