Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 February 2013

Questions About Changing School

This morning on Twitter I shared some questions that I have asked students in the past when trying to gather their feedback about what they think schools should do for them. Those Tweets started some good conversations so I thought that I should share the questions here too for folks who are not on Twitter. I hope that some of you decide to use them to spark conversations with your students and your colleagues.

The first question I asked was, "if you could change only one thing about school, what would it be?" The follow-up question that I asked my students was, "what is your favorite memory of school?"

Ken Templeton added some important questions to the conversation too. His questions were, "what would you never change about school?" and "what do you love about school?" Ken also added this prompt, "describe a powerful learning experience, how can we make school like that?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer