Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 27 February 2013

Teaching With Technology and Primary Sources

This morning I had the pleasure of giving a virtual presentation to teachers in the Christian Teacher Collaborative based in Frisco, Texas. The topic of my presentation was teaching with technology and primary sources. In the presentation I talked about some of the collections that I've used over the years and how I've used them to teach high school social studies lessons in honors level classes as well as special education classes. I've embedded the slides below. With the exception of the first two slides, all of the images in the slides are linked to the sources so just click on the image in the slide to jump to the collection of primary sources featured on that slide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer