Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 February 2013

Wallwisher Is Now Padlet

This afternoon I introduced Wallwisher to a group of teachers at Paradise Valley Christian Academy in Scottsdale, Arizona. This evening when I got back to my hotel room I had an email from Wallwisher announcing that they are changing names to Padlet. Fortunately, the name change means almost nothing from a functionality standpoint.

Padlet will operate just like Wallwisher does. The only difference is that the name of the service and URL will Padlet.com. Any walls that you currently have in your Wallwisher account will continue to operate just as they always have.

Applications for Education
I have always used Wallwisher as an online KWL chart and as a backchannel tool. You can learn how to use Padlet (formerly Wallwisher) in my free document A Teacher's Guide to Backchannels and Informal Assessment Tools.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer