Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 December 2010

National Geographic Atlas Puzzles

National Geographic is one of my favorite sites to visit because almost every time I visit it I find something I hadn't noticed before. This evening I had fun exploring and trying my hand at National Geographic's Atlas Puzzles. National Geographic offers 23 Atlas Puzzles in all. Each puzzle is an online jigsaw puzzle of a continent or country. There are political maps, physical maps, and human impact puzzle maps to try your hand at assembling.

Applications for Education
Assembling jigsaw puzzles can be a fun exercise for the brain as long you aren't missing any pieces. National Geographic's Atlas Puzzles provides some good exercise for the brain without the worrying of lost or missing pieces from a physical jigsaw puzzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer