Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 20 February 2012

Vacation Reminder - Temporary Comment Moderation Policy

Just a quick note to remind folks that I am on a mostly Internet-free vacation until Thursday morning. I have some great guest bloggers filling-in for me all week. As awesome as the guest bloggers are, they do not have administrator privileges on the blog. Therefore, all comments that contain links will be held until Thursday morning. Likewise, my Tweets until Thursday morning are being handled by Hootsuite scheduling so if you send me a message, I won't see it until Thursday morning. I promise to get all comments moderated and messages returned as soon as possible on Thursday.

If you're also on vacation this week, as many New England schools are this week, I hope you enjoy some good rest and relaxation away from school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer