Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 18 February 2012

Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts

Good morning from Philadelphia where today I'll be joining my family to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday. He and my grandmother were teachers for their entire working lives, one of my uncles was a teacher, and now I am. Maybe there's a gene for teaching.

Monday is the start of guest writer week on Free Technology for Teachers. While I'm away on a short vacation, there will be new posts from educators Monday through Friday. I've already seen most of the posts, they're excellent. But first, let's take a look at the most popular posts of the last week.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. A Nice Primer on Google Apps for the iPad
2. Learn About Chromebooks Through Project Chromebook
3. Road to the White House Games, Maps, and Scholastic News
4. From Ideas to iBooks
5. Hello Slide - Easily Add Narration to Your Slideshows
6. Five YouTube Channels to Challenge High School Students
7. The History of Calendars, Leap Year, and Daylight Saving


Would you like to contribute to the Fifth Anniversary Classroom 2.0 Book? If so, we're still accepting contributions. Contributing to the Classroom 2.0 Fifth Anniversary Book could be an excellent way to have your ideas read by a large audience.

Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The Worth Ave Group offers insurance plans for school technology.
Fifty Sneakers offers a great service for creating multimedia online quizzes.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers. In February I will be holding a free public webinar through UMBC.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be speaking at their winter conference on March 3.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can do so via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+

Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you.

Some of my upcoming presentations that are open to the public are:
public webinar on February 20th  for the University of Maryland at Baltimore County.
NCTIES March 7-9, you won't want to miss the Best of the Web Smackdown I'm doing with Steven Anderson

My other blog, Android 4 Schools is gaining subscribers every week. If you're an Android user, please check out Android 4 Schools and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer