Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 23 March 2013

One Week Until EdCamp Maine - And a Big List of Other EdCamps

Next Saturday I'll be attending EdCamp Maine for the second year in a row. It's a great day of informal presentations and conversations around all things education. Last year I gave a short talk about blogging and this year I may do the same or I might just sit back and enjoy what everyone else has to share. It will be a game time decision because that's how things roll at EdCamps.

If you've never attended an EdCamp, I highly recommend finding one in your area. There is a big list of EdCamps available here. That list is regularly updated as new EdCamps are created.

Want to learn more about EdCamp, how it got started, and what makes it great? Watch Dr. Kristen Swanson explain it in the TEDx talk below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer