Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 21 September 2013

Just A Few Seats Left for October's Google Drive Webinar

By popular request I scheduled an October webinar series How To Use Google Drive In School. The webinar is almost sold out. Just three seats are available at this time. If you would like to participate in the webinars please consider registering here.

You can find all of the details about the webinar here.

Course Highlights
*Creating and sharing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
*Using Google Documents and Presentations for collaborative writing and reading exercises.
*Using Google Forms and Spreadsheets for collecting and analyzing data.
*Using Google Documents as a publishing platform.
*Managing the flow of files in your Google Drive.


About the cost and my decision to advertise it on my blog:
Sometimes when I advertise one of these webinars I get messages from people who are upset that I am advertising it here and or that I am charging for it. I understand why some people feel that way. I thought long and hard about how to offer this series. In fact, I thought about it and talked about it with trusted advisors for a year before offering the first webinar series last December. The purpose of this blog and my goal for years has always been to help people use free technology in their classrooms. Google Drive is free for anyone to use. However, my time for teaching isn't free. Likewise, I pay licensing fees to GoToTraining and to Wistia for hosting all of the media content of the courses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer