Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 16 April 2014

Reactions: Everyday Science - Science Videos Addressing Common Curiosities

Reactions: Everyday Science is a YouTube channel that was formerly known as Bytesize Science. I have featured a few Bytesize Science videos in the past. The new Reactions: Everyday Science continues the same pattern of producing short explanatory videos about the science in common elements of our lives. The latest video is about the science of caffeinated beverages. The end of the video includes a good visual explanation of how much caffeine is too much (it reminded me that I drink too much coffee).


I live within sight of a ski mountain so I'm fond of this Reactions video about the science of artificial snow.



H/T to Open Culture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer