Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 January 2010

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Videos and Speeches

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the United States. On SchoolTube I found a nice video of elementary school students portraying famous figures in black history and reciting, in those characters, parts of Dr. King's famous I Have a Dream speech. You can view the video below.



American Rhetoric
is a large collection of famous speeches from the worlds of politics and entertainment. On American Rhetoric I found the text of Dr. King's I Have a Dream speech and I Have Been to the Mountaintop speech. On American Rhetoric they also have videos and audio files to accompany the speeches. Below I have embedded the video of Dr. King's I Have Been to the Mountaintop speech.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer