Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 April 2011

Finally! Pagination in Google Docs!

It is no secret that I love Google Docs. For the last few years 98% of all of my documents have been created using Google Docs (I sometimes have to export them as PDF or Word files, but even then they originate in Google Docs). That said, there was one quirk of Google Docs that annoyed me to no end, there was not a pagination option. This meant that when I went to print a document sometimes the pages would cut off at a bad place. Yesterday, Google finally introduced pagination for Google Docs. Now you can see where your page breaks are without having to use the print preview.

The new pagination should be available for all Google Docs users. With pagination enabled Google Docs will now show headers and footers on every page. If you don't want to use the pagination option you can disable it by selecting "compact" from the "view" menu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer