Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 31 July 2012

July's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers

It's almost hard for me to believe that July is coming to an end in just a few hours from now. I hope that all of you have had a chance to enjoy the summer (and I hope that those of you in the southern hemisphere are enjoying the winter too).

This month I've been fortunate to travel and present in many places. Thank you to all of you who have helped to make that possible by inviting me to your schools, referring me to your friends and colleagues, and by sharing the posts I write here. I also have to say thank you again to the wonderful guest bloggers who stepped-in while I was traveling in Iceland earlier this month. Without all of you Free Technology for Teachers would not be what it is today. Thank you! As I do every month, I've created a list of the most popular posts in July 2012.

Here are the most popular posts of July 2012:
1. Say Goodbye to iGoogle and Hello to Symbaloo
2. 47 Page Guide to Google Sites
3. How to Ace Your Interview for a Teaching Position
4. 10 Ways to Create Videos Without Installing Software
5. 5 Ways to Use Google Sites in Schools
6. Making Educational Blogging Work for You
7. Mobile Formative Assessment: A One Device Solution
8. One Music Class - One iPad - Now What?
9. Gathering Feedback With Socrative Student Activities
10. MIT Video - More Than 10,000 Educational Videos


Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
Academic Pub is a service for creating custom etextbooks.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be conducting a series of workshops with them this summer. Please visit their site for the schedule.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
If you aren't subscribed you can join 47,500 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+

Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer