Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 21 July 2012

Aviary to Close Their Advanced Suite

For the last two years I've been a big fan of Aviary's advanced suite of online image editing and sound editing tools. Aviary's Myna and Roc music editors have been featured in many of workshops and presentations over that time. This evening I received an email from Aviary informing me that they are shutting down their suite of online image and sound editing tools. The closure will be effective on September 15. You can read the whole email here.

Off the top of my head I can't think of another free, online sound editor that is as robust as Aviary's Myna tool. I will be on the lookout for a replacement though and will share it when I find it. If you have a suggestion, please leave it in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer