Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 15 October 2012

60 Second Lessons on Religion

Sometimes I come across things on the web that immediately make me think of someone that I've worked with in the past. This morning that is exactly what happened when I saw Open Culture's post about the Open University's new 60 Second Adventures in Religion videos. I'm quite sure that my former colleague Bree Roy will be interested in using these videos as short introductions to theories and philosophies about religion. These videos aren't about specific religions rather they're about how theorists have explained religion.


Applications for Education
In addition to being used as short introductions to theories about religion, these videos provide a model for simple animated explanations. Your students could use video creation tools like PowToon to create their own explanations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer