Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 8 May 2013

Save $50 on Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp Registration

The warm and sunny weather here in Maine over the last week has me thinking about summer more and more. I'm looking forward to a lot of things this summer, but the thing that I am most looking forward to is the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp at the beautiful Sunday River resort. Ten seats are still available at the early bird registration price of $379. Your registration includes two days of hands-on learning and exploring with me, breakfast and lunch both days, and one of the most picturesque locations you will ever find for a educational PD event. You can learn more and see the schedule here. Or just email me directly richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers (dot) com with any questions that you have about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer