Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 18 May 2013

The Week in Review - Splashing in the Pond

Good morning from Greenwood, Maine. This week I had the opportunity to work with teachers at Bridgton Academy just a few miles down the road from the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters (AKA, my house). It was a great day from both a learning standpoint and weather standpoint. In fact, it was so nice that I didn't even change out of my work clothes before taking my dogs to splash in the pond. Days like that one remind me that the end of the school year isn't too far away. I know that for many of you this coming week is the last week of your school year. I hope it's a great one for you!

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Life On Minimum Wage - A Hands-on Economics Lesson
2. Video - How to Insert Images Into Google Forms
3. Use Clips of Seinfeld to Teach Economics
4. The Ten Blogs I Read First
5. Play Games or Create Your Own Through YoYo Games
6. Depression Quest - An Interactive Story About Depression
7. What My Dog Can Teach Us About Managing 1:1 Classrooms

Would you like to have me visit your school? 
Click here for information about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
WidBook is a collaborative, multimedia publishing tool.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Fresno Pacific University offers online courses for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer