Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 October 2009

20 Ways to Use Comics In Your Classroom

Through Josh Allen's Tech Fridge blog I recently learned about this slideshow created S. Hendy who writes Digital Tools for Teachers. The slideshow, Tap Into the World of Comics, presents a series of comic creation tools followed by twenty suggestions for using comics in your classroom.



Applications for Education
Creating comics can be a fun way for students to develop their skills for planning a storyline. Comic creation is also a good way to get reluctant writers started on creating a story. Even though I've previously reviewed quite a few comic creation resources, I still learned about a couple of resources from the slideshow that I hadn't seen before. Likewise, from the slideshow I also got a new idea for using comics in the US History course that I teach for special education students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer