Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 7 October 2009

TED Talk - Animation of a Cell

Here is an interesting TED Talk that should be of interest to biology teachers and students. In the video, David Bolinsky explains and shows the inner workings of a cell. After watching it this morning, I Tweeted that I learned (or at least recalled) as much as I learned in a semester of Biology 101. (That's probably more of a reflection on my interest in Biology 101 12 years ago than it is on the course or the instructor I had).


Applications for Education
The visualizations and explanations provided in this video could be a good supplement to a lecture or a lesson on cell biology.

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
Get Body Smart - Interactive Tutorials and Quizzes
Medical Animation Library
Dr. Saul's Biology in Motion


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer