Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 October 2009

Export Your Google Docs as a Zip File

Today, on the Google Docs Blog, Google announced a new option for saving your your documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. You've previously been able to download files individually as pdfs, html, rtf, and word files. Now you can export all of your data, up to 500mb, into one handy zip file. To export your files, select the items you would like to save offline, choose export from the "more actions" menu, then specify the format for your exported files.














Applications for Education
As much as I enjoy using Google Docs, there are times when I need to access and share my files offline. Having exported copies on a flash drive is very convenient when for those times when I want to share documents offline with my colleagues and my students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer