Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 April 2010

Update for Email Subscribers

Many email subscribers have reported that they are not receiving regular emails from Free Technology for Teachers. This appears to be a problem with FeedBurner that they have not addressed yet. Other bloggers are reporting the same problem with FeedBurner. I am looking into other options for delivering email updates, but with more than 3,000 email subscribers there does not appear to be another free option. Therefore, I am evaluating paid services for delivering emails. When I decide on a service, I will let you know. In the meantime, this might be a good time to consider switching your subscription from email to RSS.

An RSS reader is a great way to read updates from all of your favorite blogs in one place. Rather than opening numerous emails every day or going directly to all of your favorite sites everyday, all of your favorite sites come to you in one place. I have content from roughly 300 blogs delivered to my RSS reader (Google Reader) every day. I couldn't write this blog without using Google Reader.

Learn more about RSS in this Common Craft video.


Learn more about Google Reader in this Common Craft video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer