Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 April 2010

Video - WWII Map, Europe & North Africa

Next week my school is on spring break, but when my student return we'll be diving into our study of World War II. As I was planning and gathering the resources I'm going to use for those classes I came across a good, short video that I will probably use as a review item at the end of a lesson. World War Two: Europe and North Africa 1939-1945 Map is a narrated overview of the main events in those areas. What I like about this video is that it provides visual, geographic context for the events discussed by the narrator. Watch the video below.


Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
View WWII Imagery in Google Earth
Videos and Lessons About Pearl Harbor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer