Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 10 April 2010

Week in Review - Most Popular Items

It's a sunny Saturday morning in Maine. As I do every weekend, I've compiled a list of the most popular posts of the week. Before I write out the list, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has subscribed to the blog be it recently or years ago. Because of you Free Technology for Teachers continues to grow and provide me with opportunities that I never would have had without you. One of those opportunities was the chance to work with Simple K12 on a project that I think a lot of schools will be interested in when it's completed. Stay tuned for more details about that later this month.

Here are the most popular posts of the last seven days:
1. 12 Resources All Social Studies Teachers Should Try
2. TED Talk - The World Needs Childish Thinking
3. Advice for Shy Presenters and Shy Connectors
4. Learn Your Tables - Math Practice
5. The Future of Work
6. Tagxedo - Word Clouds With Style
7. Tour Ocean "Hope Spots" in Google Earth

Once again I want to thank everyone that reTweeted, bookmarked, emailed, or otherwise shared the Google for Teachers guide. In less than two weeks it has become the most viewed item I've ever posted on Free Technology for Teachers.

If you're new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I'm glad you've found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.

Join almost 3,600 fans of Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer