Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 July 2010

Come See Me at MOREnet MITC in October

I've known about this for quite a while, but I couldn't make any official announcements until today. I am going to be the keynote speaker at MOREnet's MITC conference in Missouri on October 4. The title of my keynote is Everything is Free! Now What? I will also be running a pre-conference session (title: Lesson Plan Rehab) on October 3 and post-keynote session (title: Creating Videos to Demonstrate Learning). If you're within driving distance of Osage Beach, Missouri come on down.

I'm also slated to be the keynote speaker for another conference later in October, but I can't say which conference yet other than it's in New England. I'll also be speaking at ACTEM's annual conference in October and at CECA's conference also in October. Yes, October is a busy month for me. Fortunately, my school is willing to work with me for the time out of my classroom and I've been able to arrange my schedule so that I only miss four days from my classroom.

If you're interested in having me speak at your school or at your conference, please contact me through my Work With Me page where you'll find a list of topics that I'm happy to address as well as a list of some of the other schools and conferences I've worked with. I don't have a lot of room left in my schedule for August through December, but I can probably fit-in three to five dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer