Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 September 2010

How to Craft Clear Explanations - A Podcast With Lee LeFever

Common Craft videos are world renowned for their clear explanations of often complex topics. The clarity of explanation is why I use some of their videos in my professional development work and use Electing a US President in my classroom when introducing the Electoral College to my students. Today, while eating lunch I listened to Lee LeFever on the Art Heros podcast explain the process of crafting the clear explanations that appear in the Common Craft videos.

Applications for Education
If you listen to the podcast I think you'll find that many of the ideas Lee has about creating clear explanations apply to the classroom as well as to video production. Listen to the podcast here. (Note, for some reason the podcast is marked "explicit" but there is nothing in the podcast with Lee that justifies that label).

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
Learn It In 5 - Tech How-to Videos
Seven Videos All Teachers Should Watch

Wikipedia in Plain English

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer