Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 17 September 2010

Join.me - A Free Way to Share Screens

Join.me is a free service offered by Log Me In. Join.me allows Mac and Windows users to quickly share their screens with each other and work together. To use Join.me you do need to download the Join.me client. Once you've downloaded the client you can start sharing your screen with anyone you like. Just give your nine digit access number to your collaborators to give them access to your screen and to converse with you. I tried it out quickly this morning and I agree with PC Advisor's assessment that it is "ridiculously simple to use."












Applications for Education
Join.me could be a very handy tool for sharing your screen with students to walk them through an application or give to give a virtual presentation. Join.me could also be useful for professional development in which you're introducing colleagues to the ins and outs of program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer