Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Good List of Google Search Tricks

In late 2009 I published a short ebook containing 15 tips and tools for helping students improve their Internet search results. Then in late 2010 I shared with you a good presentation developed by Mark Moran and Shannon Firth about teaching search strategies. Today, I'd like to share with you a list of 100 Google Search Tricks. The list, compiled by Online College Courses, includes tips for refining searches using the tools built into Google and some tips for using operator words. Not all of the tricks are "new" or "secret" tricks, but I'm sure most readers will find something new to them on the list.

Here's my ebook mentioned above.

Beyond Google -

Here's the presentation mentioned above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer