Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 19 January 2011

Brainshark Offers a Free iPhone & iPad App

A few months ago I shared with you a great online presentation tool called My Brainshark. My Brainshark allows you to easily create a voice recording to accompany your slideshows. (Learn more about how to use it here).

Today, I learned that Brainshark has a free iPhone and iPad app that you can use to view your Brainshark presentations. Using the app you can view your own presentations and presentations that people have sent you the link to.

Applications for Education
My Brainshark is a good tool for creating lecturecasts to post on your course website. The free Brainshark app will provide your students with just another way to access those lecturecasts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer