Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 March 2011

How Would You Spend Your Technology Funds?

I recently had a discussion with a teacher who works in a school that does not have a one-to-one program in place. This person had been asked by a district administrator to make some recommendations for technology purchases for the school and in turn asked me for my thoughts. My response was, "put laptops or netbooks in the students' hands." But I'm sure there are people who would disagree with my statement. Therefore, I've put together a simple poll asking for your thoughts on this question; if you're starting from scratch how would you spend your technology funds? (If you're viewing this in RSS, you might need to click through to the blog to see the poll).



If you selected other, please leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer