Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 March 2011

Twitter and Twitter Search in Plain English

I was recently hired to facilitate a short workshop about using social media in high school social studies courses. One of the elements of the workshop is creating Twitter accounts and using Twitter search to find current and relevant information. One of the references that I plan to use in that workshop and as a reference for participants after I'm gone is a licensed copy of Common Craft's Twitter Search in Plain English.

Embedded below is Twitter Search in Plain English.

Embedded below is Twitter in Plain English.


Applications for Education
Common Craft's videos are good resources for introducing potentially confusing topics to a group of students or colleagues. In addition to the social media and technology videos, Common Craft has a nice set of videos about personal finance topics that I've used in my classroom in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer