Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 May 2011

Coming Down the Home Stretch - Share Your End of Year Advice

I talked with two colleagues this morning who asked me how I was doing and both times I simply said, "tired." They both replied with, "me too." I have a hunch that we're not unique among teachers. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of other teachers who are physically and mentally tired at this point in the school year. So as an exercise in helping each other, I've set up a Wallwisher wall for teachers to share their tips for finishing out the school year on a positive note. The wall is public and open to anyone, please take a minute to share a tip. The wall is embedded below and you can access it here.



I've started by sharing my tip of going for a walk outside during my lunch break. I find that getting outside if only for a few minutes recharges me for the second half of my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer