Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 June 2011

The Jackie Robinson Story Starring Jackie Robinson

The Internet Archive contains more than one thousand full-length feature films that you can view and download for free. These are primarily older films that were created as public domain works or have since been released into public domain. One of the feature films that I found today on the Internet Archive is The Jackie Robinson Story. The film was produced in 1950 with Jackie Robinson starring as himself. The film is embedded below. You can download the film here.



Applications for Education
One of my U.S. History classes is currently studying the issues of racial equality and civil rights in the 20th Century. Tomorrow, my students are going to read a short story about Jackie Robinson. I'm not going to show this entire video, but I will probably show a part or two of it to  provide students with a little bit more of Robinson's story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer