Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 January 2012

Discovery, Discussion, and Demonstration

This morning I had the privilege to speak to about 100 nurse educators at the Hunter College campus of City University of New York. These are the slides from my presentation this morning. The slides on their own don't mean all that much, but they do contain some references to the tools that I demonstrated. The tools that I discussed this morning were organized around the idea of using technology in education for the purposes of discovery of information and resources, discussing our findings, and demonstrating what we've learned.
If you're interested in having me speak to your group, please see my work with me page and or send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers (dot) com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer