Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 January 2012

Evernote in Education

Over the last couple of months Evernote has become my favorite tool for bookmarking websites and saving files. Evernote allows me to access my bookmarks and files from all of my devices whenever I'm connected to the Internet. I also like the tagging and sorting options that I have available to me in Evernote. Before using Evernote I used Google Bookmarks. While Google Bookmarks is good, Evernote's tagging and sorting options are much better.

Recently, I learned that Evernote has an education section in which they provide examples of Evernote being used by teachers and students. Through the Evernote for Education page you can access an hour-long webinar explaining the how Evernote can be used by teachers and students.


Evernote for education webinar from Ronald Toledo on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer