Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 January 2012

My IEP Meeting - An App for IEP Meetings

Update: Yikes! The pricing of this app has changed since I wrote this post. Thanks to Olga LaPlante for pointing that out. 

My IEP is an iPhone and iPad app designed to help parents and guardians to gather and organize information before, during, and after IEP meetings. (For those unfamiliar with the term IEP, in the US, means Individualized Education Program. IEP meetings are held with parents and teachers of students in special education programs). My IEP offers tools for categorized note-taking, creating checklists, behavior tracking tools, calendar sync, and file storage. Users of My IEP can take pictures of meeting documents and store them in their My IEP files folders.

Applications for Education
My IEP could be a good app for parents to use not only during meetings, but also throughout the school year to keep track of important information and questions that they want to share during an IEP meeting. I think that classroom teachers could also use the app for recording information to share during IEP meetings.

H/T to Suzanne Bartel for sharing My IEP on Twitter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer