Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 24 August 2013

The Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers This Week

Good morning from sunny Greenwood, Maine. I know that for a lot of you this may be the last weekend of the summer before school starts. I hope that wherever you are the weather is nice and you can get outside to take advantage of it. My dogs and I have already walked a few miles and soon I'm going mountain biking. But before I get out on my bike (yes, Mom, I will wear my helmet), I have this week's list of the most popular posts of the week.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. A Complete Guide to Using Blogger In School
2. How to Introduce Educlipper to Students and Teachers
3. Active Textbook - Turn PDFs Into Multimedia Documents
4. 15 Things You Can Do With Edmodo and How to Get Started
5. A Lesson In Overcoming Obstacles
6. Unsplash - Another Good Source of Free Images
7. Submrge - Ideas for Teaching With Games

Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
WidBook is a great platform for writing multimedia books.
Storyboard That offers a great tool for planning stories.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer