Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 October 2013

Classroom 2.0 - A Good Place to Get Opinions

Earlier today I received an email from a reader who was looking for information about learning management systems (LMS) in particular Haiku compared to Schoology. I don't have much hands-on experience with Haiku. My recommendation was to take a look at Classroom 2.0 to see if other teachers and administrators have opinions to share. I did a quick search on Classroom 2.0 and discovered an entire discussion group dedicated to Haiku users.

Applications for Education
One of the things that I often stress about online personal learning networks is that they don't have to be limited to the fast pace of Twitter. Networks that use discussion boards like Classroom 2.0 can be a great for people who prefer longer form interactions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer