Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 26 October 2013

Week in Review - The Part Where I Become a Professional Athlete

Good morning from the Toronto International Airport. I'm currently on my way home from another great visit to the Grande Prairie, Alberta School Division. I've been to Alberta at least a half dozen times in the last year, but this trip was special because a Canadian customs agent flagged me for extra screening. While that was not what I wanted to go through at 1am after flying with a head cold, I did come out of the experience learning that I could be admitted under the same "performer" exemption used for musicians, professional athletes, and "internationally recognized experts." This is the closest that I'll ever come to being confused for a professional athlete.

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 7 Free iPad Apps for Science Lessons
2. 5 Free Apps and Sites for Creating Animations
3. PBS Math Club - Short Interactive Math Videos
4. How to Create a Linked Series of YouTube Videos
5. How to Create Audio Slideshows in YouTube
6. 5 Online Tools That Help You Align Lessons to Common Core Standards
7. A Search Engine for SMART Notebook Files

Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Metta is a great tool for creating multimedia presentations and quizzes.

How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers
Join more than 58,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSSSubscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on  Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer