Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 15 March 2010

20+ Ways to Use Flip Cameras in the Classroom

Last Friday I posted a Google Docs presentation titled Many Ways to Use Flip Video Cameras in the Classroom. At the time the presentation had only three slides. I put out an invitation to anyone that wanted to add ideas to the presentation and as of this writing there are 57 collaborators. In total there are now 21 slides.


Before I started Many Ways to Use Flip Cameras in the Classroom I looked to see if Tom Barrett already had a presentation on the topic. It turns out he did have one, but I somehow overlooked it. Here's Tom's 43 Interesting Ways to use your Pocket Video Camera in the Classroom.


I'd still love to have more contributors to Many Ways to Use Flip Cameras in the Classroom, if you're interested in adding your ideas please fill in this form and I'll send you an invitation to collaborate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer