Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 12 March 2010

Updated - Creating a Teacher's Online Hub

Earlier this week I posted the first draft (only up for about 30 minutes) and second draft of a slide that I developed for use in a presentation that I'm giving next week. The presentation is about using blogs, websites, and wikis to improve the learning experience for all parties involved (students, parents/guardians, and teachers). Using the feedback that I got on Twitter and in blog comments I made some alterations to the slide. Thank you to everyone that gave me feedback. Your feedback was a good example of why we should all have a PLN. I didn't use every suggestion, but I think you'll notice some changes.













Some people have asked if they can reuse the slide/image. The answer is yes, all I ask is that you give proper attribution. For those who wanted a PDF version, you can grab it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer