Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 16 March 2010

Learn from My Google Docs Mistake

Greetings from the Seattle International Airport. This is my last stop before arriving at the Teacher 2 Teacher conference. Before my next flight I wanted to share a quick lesson that I learned the hard way yesterday.

Readers who tried to visit Free Technology for Teachers between 9am and 9:45am yesterday may have receive a prompt to enter their Google Account password. That prompt appeared as the result of a mistake I made in embedding a Google Docs presentation into a post. The mistake I made was forgetting to select the “allow viewing without login” option before embedding the presentation. Thank you to all of the people who alerted me to the problem. Thank you also to all of the folks who helped me pin down and fix the problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer