Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 23 May 2010

Google Teacher Academy in London - Advice for Applicants

As readers in the UK are the fourth largest group of readers for this blog, I thought it would appropriate to share that Google recently announced that they are going to host a Google Teacher Academy in London this summer. GTA London will be held on July 29 and applications are due by June 17.

I've already received a couple of emails asking me for advice about applying to GTA. The video portion of the GTA application can be intimidating for some people, my advice for dealing with the video portion can be found in my January blog post Overcoming the "Video Hurdle" of Applying for GTA. Kevin Jarrett also has some great advice in his blog post My Advice to Google Teacher Academy Applicants; Ya Gotta Believe!!!

Good luck to everyone applying to GTA London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer