Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 August 2010

140 New Things Being Tried In Classrooms This Fall

Last Thursday I posted a survey and asked readers to share the new things they're trying in their classrooms this fall. In 72 hours there were 140 genuine responses (I filtered out the spam submissions). To make the survey results a little easier to read than a spreadsheet, I created a Google Presentation of the results. I linked to those people who submitted their Twitter IDs or blog URLs. Thank you to everyone that took the time to write a submission.

As for myself, this year I plan to try using mobile apps more effectively in my classroom. In particular, I'm excited to use Google's Android App developer.

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
11 Techy Things for Teachers to Try This Year
How To Do 11 Techy Things In the New School Year
Free 33 Page Guide - Google for Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer