Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hack Education - Add This Blog to Your RSS Reader

I'm often asked for recommendations for blogs and or people on Twitter to follow. I've written a couple of posts in the past in which I've shared my recommendations, you can read those posts here and here. This evening I'd like to recommend another blog that you should add to your RSS reader. Hack Education is written by Audrey Watters who also writes for Read Write Web. What I like about Hack Education is that Audrey brings the perspectives of a "tech insider" to the world of education. Tech blogs are great at covering the latest tech developments (I get a lot of my strictly tech ideas from them) and education blogs are great at covering education, analyzing the implications of technology for education can be tough, but Audrey does a nice job of it on Hack Education. Check it out, I think you'll like it.

Disclaimer: Audrey did vote for my SXSW panel, but I was reading her work long before that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer