Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 August 2010

Blog, Wiki, or Doc? Which Is Right for You?

Earlier today someone (sorry, I forgot to note who) posted a link on Twitter to this chart made in Google Documents. I did a little digging and traced it back to Dr. Mark Wagner. Blogs, Wikis, or Docs: Which is right for your lesson? is a great chart outlining the features of each platform, each platform's drawbacks, and examples of each platform in use.

As always, if you were the person who posted the chart on Twitter, please let me know so that I can give you proper attribution.

Applications for Education
I'm often asked by teachers for my opinion as to whether they should use a blog or wiki for a particular class or project. If you find yourself also answering that type of question, Mark Wagner's Blogs, Wikis, or Docs chart could help you help others.

Here are some related items that may be of interest to you:
11 Techy Things for Teachers to Try This Year
How To Do 11 Techy Things In the New School Year
Free 33 Page Guide - Google for Teachers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer