Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 26 November 2010

New Ways to Share Your Favorite Posts

I don't know why I've waited so long to do this, but I've finally added an Add This sharing widget to every post on Free Technology for Teachers. This mean that you can now share posts with your friends and colleagues with just a click or two. You can share posts to Twitter, Facebook, and your favorite social bookmarking sites. You can also email and print posts from the Add This widget embedded at the end of every post. Try it now on one of your favorite posts.











To get the latest posts delivered directly to your email inbox you can subscribe to daily email updates here.

Free Technology for Teachers is also on Facebook and you can "like" it here.

There's also an RSS feed for Free Technology for Teachers that you can grab here.

Finally, if you want to see what I'm sharing outside of this blog you can follow me on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer