Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 28 November 2010

3 Years, 3800 Posts, And A Lot of Learning

Image Credit: robokow
Three years ago today I started Free Technology for Teachers. I didn't know much about blogging then, in fact I knew almost nothing about blogging. I didn't know that three years later I would have written more than 3800 blog posts and I certainly didn't expect to have nearly 30,000 people subscribed to anything I was writing.

Over the last three years I've learned a lot about blogging, I've learned a lot about education through reading other people's blogs, and I've learned a little bit about marketing too (at this point the IRS says I'm running a small business so I might as well admit that there is some limited marketing taking place). I've met some wonderful people who have been a tremendous help with many things, they know who they are. Thank you to everyone that has read, commented, shared, and subscribed to Free Technology for Teachers, but a special thanks to those who have been with me since the very early days of this blog folks like Jeff & Dan, Mark, Harold, Skip, Jim & Jim, Lee, Denise, and my mom.

Here's a post I wrote on this day last year:
What Kids When They Create With Digital Media

Here's a post I wrote on this day two years ago:
The Networked Student
Twitter 4 Teachers

Here's what I wrote the day I started this blog:
Getting Started

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer