Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 September 2011

Food for Thought - Schools for Tomorrow

Yesterday, The New York Times hosted their Schools for Tomorrow Conference. I'll admit that I don't know as much about it as I probably should, but I am looking forward to learning more through the recordings of yesterday's panel discussions and presentations. The panel discussions and presentations are now available online at the Schools for Tomorrow website. The first one that I plan to watch/ listen to tomorrow morning while drinking my Saturday morning coffee is the school environment panel moderated by Ewan McIntosh whose blog I have followed for quite a while. The video of that panel is embedded below.

Watch live streaming video from schoolsfortomorrowa at livestream.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer