Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 17 November 2012

My Three Edublogs Awards Nomimations

The nomination process for the 2012 Edublogs Awards opened earlier this week. I have been fortunate to have been the recipient of at least one award every year since 2008. Thank you for all of your support over the years.

In year's past I've made a full list of nominations, but this year I'm only making nominations in three categories. Here are my nominations for the 2012 Edublogs Awards.

Best ed tech / resource sharing blog - Larry Ferlazzo
Best free web tool - Meograph
Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast - Keith Hughes (Hip Hughes History)

Every year there are lots of comments in favor of and against the Edublogs Awards. Whether or not you choose to participate in the selection process the awards process does bring attention to a lot of blogs, apps, and people. Every year I pick up a few new blogs and apps by looking through the nominations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer